Today, I am presenting you an easy breakfast recipe idea – Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe. This recipe is very easy to make and here you can see how to prepare and cook chocolate chip pancake.
Some readers may never heard about pancake. The other names of the pancake is called hotcake, flapjack or griddlecake. If you are in Ethiopia or Somalia, you cannot see pancake, but you can heard about injera or canjeero. In India, you can see different varieties of pancakes such as appam, dosa, uttappam, meetha pooda, pitha and many more.
Instead of chocolate chips, you can add any other items in the pancake. If you add buttermilk in the pancake, then it is called buttermilk pancake.
Pancake is considered as breakfast food, but you can have this at any time especially when coming back from school or work. Do you know that there is a “Pancake Day” in Britain and the commonwealth of nations.
Try this very easy chocolate chips pancake recipe. I am sure you will like the taste of this simple chocolate chips pancake. We use raw sugar and organic self raising floor to make this pancake more healthy.
Chocolate Chip Pancake
- hand mixer
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.5 cups Milk Full cream milk
- 2 Nos Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 tbsp Row Sugar
- 50 g Chocolate Chips
- 10 pieces Blueberries
- 5 pieces Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a spoon
- Mix the wet ingredients all using a hand mixer until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well using a hand mixer. Check the consistency and add water if it is too thick.
- Now add the chocolate chips in the batter and mix using a spatula
- When cooking, make sure that the pan is on low flame. When all the bubbles popped (at least all the side), you can turn the pancake.
- Now add honey, blueberry, raspberry and serve
Enjoy the tasty chocolate chip pancake.