What you eat in the morning is very important. How about starting your morning with a healthy balanced breakfast? Please try our oat meal breakfast recipe, that you can prepare very easily.
There are different types of oats available in the market – quick oats, steel cut oats, old fashioned oats etc. Organic oats are also available in the market. I used quick oats from Uncle Tobys. You can use any oats in this recipe. The cooking time is different with different types of oats.
I always love oats and always experiment different oatmeal recipes. This is one of my favorite recipe with oats. Also please do subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/RecipeVideos
- 68 grams Oats Quick or Rolled Oats
- 300 ml Full cream milk
- 100 grams Blackberry
- 50 grams Raspberry
- 1 Nos Kiwi Fruit
- 2 Nos Banana
- 50 ml Water
- Add oats and milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce flame and stir
- Cook until the oats become thick and creamy
- When the oats become thick and creamy turn off the stove and keep 5-10 minutes for cooling
- Add water and stir if oats is not creamy
- Decorate with sliced bananas, blackberries, kiwi fruits, raspberries. Add sugar on top of it and little bit cornflakes for crunchiness.
Please do let us know how you feeling after making this oat meal recipe for your breakfast.