Today we are presenting a recipe for keto diet lovers. Everybody must have heard about keto (ketogenic) diet. So, what is it? In simple words, it is low-carbohydrate diet with high fat and adequate protein. People use this kind of diets for weight loss.
When you are in keto diet, your body will turn into a state called ketosis because of the low intake of carbohydrates. So, do we really need carbohydrates? Yes, we need that for energy. In normal diet, carbohydrates are between 45 to 65 percentage, whereas in keto diet, it is less than 10 percentage.
There are different types of ketogenic diets guidelines available. These are standard, cyclical, targeted and high protein ketogenic diet.
So, what are the foods that you find in this kind of diet? These unprocessed meat, fish and seafood, eggs, natural fat, berries, nuts (Macadamia, pecan, brazil nuts etc.) vegetables growing above ground (lettuce, spinach, cucumber, asparagus etc.) and diary items such as cheese, butter etc.
In this recipe, we used garlic and dried chili make the chicken good. When you add garlic and dried chili into hot coconut oil, the flavor is so good. The chicken will absorb the flavor when it is cooked in that mixture.
The soy bean spaghetti is low-carb, low-calories and high source of fiber and proteins and thus it can be an ingredient for this kind of diet.
So, presenting our recipe for those who love the ketogenic diet.
Keto Chicken With Soy Bean Spaghetti
- 500 g Chicken thigh
- 4 nos Garlic Cloves
- 4 nos Dried red chili
- 50 g Cabbage sliced Red
- 100 g Bell pepper one medium sized
- 3 Coriander leaves
- 4 Eggs
- 150 g Broccoli
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 100 g Soy bean spaghetti organic
- 50 g Spinach
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Cut chicken into small pieces and springe the salt and stir well. Slice the red cabbage into long ones, break the broccoli into florets and keep aside. Also cut the bell pepper into long pieces
- Wash and cook the spaghetti in a pressure cooker and drain the water using a colander.
- Boil the eggs (around 3-4 minutes), remove its shell and cut each eggs into four pieces.
- Heat a pan, add butter and roast the cashews until it turns brown.
- Set the wok on high heat and add coconut oil. When oil is hot add garlic and dried chili and stir. When the garlic becomes brown colour, add the chicken pieces and stir well until the chicken turns brown.
- Add bell pepper, cabbage and stir for 1-2 minutes and add salt to taste.
- Add broccoli and stir well for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook the broccoli.
- Now add the cooked spaghetti and stir well for two to three minutes. Now switch off the wok.
- Transfer the contents from the wok to a bowl and garnish it with Eggs, cashews and spinach leaves
Did you try this recipe? If so, please let us know how you think about this recipe in the comment box below. Also please visit and subscribe our YouTube channel B3S Recipe Videos